Safety is our Priority
We are here to make your holiday memorable while keeping you safe and healthy!
We are delighted to welcome you to the Blue Aegean Hotel & Suites. We wish you a happy and peaceful holiday!
The mission of our hotel is to provide outstanding facilities and services to our guests.
With this in-mind, we have adapted our services based on the new health and safety requirements.
Your safety as well as the safety of our team members are our highest priority.
We value and respect our customers and are very thankful for their continued preference and trust in our hotel.
We know how important holidays with your family and loved ones are for you. The Greek sun, the Cretan tradition, and the smile of our people at the Blue Aegean will be waiting for you to share many happy moments and memories.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Our Action Plan.
Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements
- Regular training of the employees in Covid-19 protocols.
- Mandatory use of masks and gloves for certain departments.
- Detailed action plan for Covid-19 case.
- Person responsible to control the observance of the protective measures.
- Crisis management plan.
- Certified doctor for Covid-19 and medical center 24 hours on call.
- Certified Training in all departments in compliance to the Greek health protocols.
- Plexiglas protection on reception desk
- Check in 14:00 pm – Check out 12:00 am
- Guests will be given information for any operating changes upon their arrival
- Social distancing measures and floor marking
- All lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed
- Contactless payment is recommended
- Upon arrival, any guest who prefers not to have daily room cleaning, must inform our reception staff.
- Deep cleaning in every room prior to arrival according to Greek Covid-19 protocols of operation
- Clean up of the rooms only upon guest request
- Towels and linen change upon quest request
- TV and A/C controllers will
be covered with disposable covers
- Amenities (except for bath amenities) and non-utility objects will be removed from the rooms
EMERGENCY & CRISIS TEAMS
- Each hotel will have an Emergency & Crisis Team (Disinfection) that will supervise all room cleanings
- They will also specialise in the deep cleaning of rooms with potential or confirmed cases of coronavirus.
FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENTS
For all meals, opening hours are extended as below:
- Breakfast: 08:00 am – 10:30 am
- Lunch: 13:00 pm – 14:30 pm
- Dinner: 19:00 pm – 21:15 pm
- Food and beverages will be served by our expert staff.
- Appropriate service and distances between tables and chairs.
- All our F&B departments continue to operate under strict HACCP standard certifications.
HOTEL OUTDOOR AREAS
Our pools are easily accessible by our guests, allowing them plenty of space to enjoy their holiday while being safe and maintaining social distance. Our Massage service (third party cooperation) and Fitness Room will be operational, but will have very strict hygiene measures in place .
The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool areas will be increased, using products suitable for the current situation.
Evening entertainment programs will continue on a demand basis.
GYM AND MASSAGE TREATMENTS
The Gym and Massage area will be operational this season upon request.
GUEST INFORMATION & UPDATES
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations will continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests. We value each guest that honour us with a visit to our hotel, and we very much look forward to welcoming you all soon for another memorable holiday experience!
MANAGING SUSPECTED OR CONFIRMED COVID-19 CASES
- The hotel’s documented action plan includes procedures in the event of a suspected/confirmed case, in line with recommendations, policies and procedures set by local and national Public Health authorities.
- The ill person (guest or staff member) is isolated from other guests and staff at the hotel. To the affected person must be provided with their own bathroom.
- The affected guest room is removed from service and quarantined: The room will not be returned to service until an enhanced cleaning and disinfection process has been completed, using certified products, approved for use against the virus.
- The ill person is provided with a face mask and disposable tissues and advised to follow respiratory hygiene processes when coughing and sneezing.
- When attending an ill person, or entering an affected area where a person is displaying symptoms, additional protective equipment must be worn, removed, and disposed of in line with WHO guidance.
- A procedure is in place for managing soiled/contaminated bedsheets, towels, clothes which includes them being bagged directly into special, marked laundry bags whilst in the room, reducing possible dispersing of airborne contaminants and instruction given to staff to wash them at (70°C or more)
Reservation Changes due to Covid-19
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED WITH US:
We hope that we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you soon, but in the meantime, we wish to offer you a range of choices regarding your booking to diminish any anxiety you may have due to a situation that is beyond anyone’s control.
If you have booked your stay directly through our website or our reservations team and has an arrival date from the 1st of May till the end of October, we provided you with further flexible options according to the rate booked:
- In case of non-refundable reservation and direct bookings via email (early booking discount), you can rebook your stay in a future date within 2020 or 2021 without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the period. The 30% deposit can be used towards your next reservation but cannot be refunded.
- In case of a reservation on refundable rate, you can cancel your reservation without any fees applied even up to 14 days before arrival.
For any questions or requests you can always contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
If you have booked your stay through your travel agent or an online travel agency, please be so kind to contact your provider directly and they will be able to assist you with your request.
IF YOU WISH TO BOOK WITH US WITHIN THE SUMMER 2020:
During times like these, we at Blue Aegean come together to help each other and thus we are doing our best to offer flexibility to all our guests that wish to book their stay within this summer. For this reason, we have the following options:
- Book your stay on a Fully Flexible Rate without a deposit and retain the option to cancel your reservation without any fees up to 14 days before arrival.
- Book your stay on an Early Booking Rate with a 30% deposit and retain the option to cancel your reservation without any further fees, than the 30% deposit. The remaining amount can be settled upon arrival.
That said, we look forward to welcoming our beloved guests once again!
Till then, stay safe!
Manolis Fragiadoulakis, Owner
Alexandros & Dimos Fragiadoulakis, General Managers
Stefanos Fragiadoulakis, Assistant Manager
For more information or to make a reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +302897043200