NEW OPENING DATE FOR SEASON 2020
15th of July
Safety is our Priority
We would like to inform our valued guests that we are regretfully obliged to postpone our opening date till the 15th of July, adhering to the Greek government announcement to suspend the operation of all hotels and resorts, as of March 14th, in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
At this moment of global challenge, our hearts and minds go to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as to all the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are fighting to contain this global health and economic crisis.
Meanwhile, we’ll be doing our best to stay positive and prepare for your future holiday. As our people – guests and team members – are at the center of our attention, we closely abide to all national and local authorities’ guidelines, safeguarding the well-being, health and safety of everyone.
We know how important holidays with your family and loved ones are for you. The Greek sun, the Cretan tradition, and the smile of our people at the Blue Aegean will be waiting for you to share many happy moments and memories as soon as global and local conditions allow.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Our Action Plan.
The mission of our hotel is to provide outstanding facilities and services to our guests. With this in-mind, we have adapted our services based on the new health and safety requirements. Your safety as well as the safety of our team members are our highest priority. We value and respect our customers, and are very thankful for their continued preference and trust in our hotel.
- Plexiglas protection on reception desk
- Check in 14:00 pm – Check out 12:00 am
- Guests will be given information for any operating changes upon their arrival
- Social distancing measures and floor marking
- All lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed
- Contactless payment is recommended
- Upon arrival, any guest who prefers not to have daily room cleaning, must inform our reception staff.
- Deep cleaning in every room prior to arrival according to Greek Covid-19 protocols of operation
- Clean up of the rooms only upon guest request
- Towels and linen change upon quest request
- TV and A/C controllers will
be covered with disposable covers
- Amenities (except for bath amenities) and non-utility objects will be removed from the rooms
EMERGENCY & CRISIS TEAMS
- Each hotel will have an Emergency & Crisis Team (Disinfection) that will supervise all room cleanings
- They will also specialise in the deep cleaning of rooms with potential or confirmed cases of coronavirus.
FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENTS
HOTEL OUTDOOR AREAS
Our pools are easily accessible by our guests, allowing them plenty of space to enjoy their holiday while being safe and maintaining social distance. Our Massage service (third party cooperation) and Fitness Room will be operational, but will have very strict hygiene measures in place .
The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool areas will be increased, using products suitable for the current situation.
Evening entertainment programs will continue on a demand basis.
GUEST INFORMATION & UPDATES
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations will continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests. We value each guest that honour us with a visit to our hotel, and we very much look forward to welcoming you all soon for another memorable holiday experience!
Reservation Changes due to Covid-19
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED WITH US:
We hope that we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you soon, but in the meantime, we wish to offer you a range of choices regarding your booking to diminish any anxiety you may have due to a situation that is beyond anyone’s control.
If you have booked your stay directly through our website or our reservations team and has an arrival date from the 1st of May till the end of October, we provided you with further flexible options according to the rate booked:
- In case of non-refundable reservation and direct bookings via email (early booking discount), you can rebook your stay in a future date within 2020 or 2021 without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the period. The 30% deposit can be used towards your next reservation but cannot be refunded.
- In case of a reservation on refundable rate, you can cancel your reservation without any fees applied even up to 14 days before arrival.
For any questions or requests you can always contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have booked your stay through your travel agent or an online travel agency, please be so kind to contact your provider directly and they will be able to assist you with your request.
IF YOU WISH TO BOOK WITH US WITHIN THE SUMMER 2020:
During times like these, we at Blue Aegean come together to help each other and thus we are doing our best to offer flexibility to all our guests that wish to book their stay within this summer. For this reason, we have the following options:
- Book your stay on a Fully Flexible Rate without a deposit and retain the option to cancel your reservation without any fees up to 14 days before arrival.
- Book your stay on an Early Booking Rate with a 30% deposit and retain the option to cancel your reservation without any further fees, than the 30% deposit. The remaining amount can be settled upon arrival.
That said, we look forward to welcoming our beloved guests once again!
Till then, stay safe!
Manolis Fragiadoulakis, Owner
Alexandros & Dimos Fragiadoulakis, General Managers
Stefanos Fragiadoulakis, Assistant Manager
For more information or to make a reservation, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +302897043200